Congratulations to Our Team’s Top Performers from Last Quarter!
It’s hard to believe that the 2nd quarter of 2014 has already come and gone, and what an amazing quarter it was in Thrive Team! But before we look back and recognize you all for your amazing accomplishments, we first want to look forward to the upcoming USANA year.
As you know, July 5th marked the start of the new recognition year for USANA. Everything starts fresh, and we all have a brand new opportunity to be on state at USANA’s 2015 International Convention winning awards ranging from Top Sponsors to Rising Star to Growth 100, and more!
And we know that what we put our focus on, grows. Toward that end, one of the things we should all be tracking on a weekly basis is our CVP (Commission Volume Points) growth. Not only are CVPs the basis for your weekly commission checks and the prestigious Growth 25, they’re really the measuring stick for your business as a whole.
USANA has made it easy for you to track your growth with the Growth Tracker, available in your Income Maximizer under “Free Services.” If you haven’t already, we encourage you to download it today, enter your CVPs from last year, and start tracking your net CVP change week-over-week this year. Your business will thank you.
Alright, now let’s get down to the business of recognizing you for your great work over the past three months. Every single week in Q2 of 2014, Thrive Team was represented by 3 or more people in USANA’s Top lists and experienced more than 19 rank advancements, including two new Silver Directors — Cam McGrew and Jennifer Abbenhaus. These are HUGE accomplishments!
Also during the second quarter of 2014, we welcomed more than 41 new team members and more than 75 new Preferred Customers to the team. That’s a lot of lives being impacted. Check out the lists below and be sure to congratulate all of Thrive Team’s top leaders in each category.
- Brett & Melanie Ethridge, Emerald Directors, Cartagena, Colombia
- Dana Ethridge, Ruby Director, Rockville, MD
- Roy & Jeannie Blocher, Ruby Directors, Virginia Beach, VA
- Beth Querner, Silver Director, Rockville, MD
- Lane Ethridge, Gold Director, San Diego, CA
- Jenn Abbenhaus, Bronze Director, Denver, CO
- Linda Wichman, Silver Director, Washington, IN
- Debbie Michalski, Silver Director, Englewood, CO
- Cam McGrew, Silver Director, Scottsdale, AZ
- Shannon Waldron, Bronze Director, Surprise, AZ
Top Active Associate Sponsors
1. Lane Ethridge, Gold Director, San Diego, CA
1. Brett & Melanie Ethridge, Emerald Directors, Cartagena, Colombia
1. Joyce Grosvenor, Believer, San Diego, CA
2. Macy Sorensen, Believer, San Diego, CA
2. Katy Lampman, Builder, Glen Allen, VA
3. Cam McGrew, Silver Director, Scottsdale, AZ
3. Jennifer Abbenhaus, Silver Director, Denver, CO
Top Active Preferred Customer Sponsors
1. Kristin Harmon, BC, Clear Spring, MD
2. Michele Kuehn, Believer, Rockville, MD
2. Nichole Beall, Sharer, Glen Allen, VA
2. Ella Anderson, BC, Brentwood, TN
3. Ron Moon, Believer, Glen Allen, VA
3. Pam Cibula, Builder, Gaithersburg, MD
3. Isabelle Attai, Achiever, Centennial, CO
3. Sarah Britton, Achiever, Forest Hill, MD
3. Stefan Pfotenhauer, Sharer, Frederick, MD
New Premier Platinum Pacesetters
- Katy Lampman, Builder, Glen Allen, VA
- Macy Sorensen, Believer, San Diego, CA
In Qualification Period for Pacesetter / Platinum Pacesetter
- Juan Quan
- Maureen Whitmore
- Vicki Sorensen
- Paul Gold
- Brooke Sorensen
- Edward Young Jr.
- Janell Fontes
- Michael Goater
- Scott Mansfield
- Cathy Abbenhaus
- Shelby Schoolcraft
- Dianna Schaefer
- Justin Osborne
- Geoffrey Tudisco
- Chris Atkins
- Cindy Anderson
- Karin Fisher
- Penny Dowling
- Samantha Keesler
- Maria Ricardo